Once we've worked with your school's IT department to set up a connection between Moodle and Squarecap, you'll be able to connect any of your Squarecap courses to Moodle, allowing for:
- Single sign-on course registration for your students
- Automatic or single-click grade upload from Squarecap to Moodle
To request a Moodle integration or check your school's integration status, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After integration is complete, create a Squarecap account and create a course with the same name as your Moodle course. We recommend that you don't allow students to enroll themselves in your Squarecap course since they'll be able to access it via Moodle:
- Log in to Moodle and navigate to your course
- Click Add an Activity or Resource
- Select External Tool on the left, then click Add
- Under Activity Name, enter Squarecap
- Under Preconfigured Tool, make sure that Automatic, based on tool URL is selected
- Under URL, copy/paste this Squarecap course's URL:
- Click Save and return to course
- Finally, click on the newly created Squarecap link to complete setup!