Once we've worked with your school's IT department to set up a connection between Sakai and Squarecap, you'll be able to connect any of your Squarecap courses to Sakai, allowing for:
- Single sign-on course registration for your students
- Automatic or single-click grade upload from Squarecap to Sakai
To request a Sakai integration or check your school's integration status, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After integration is complete, create a Squarecap account and create a course with the same name as your Sakai course. We recommend that you don't allow students to enroll themselves in your Squarecap course since they'll be able to access it via Sakai:
- Log in to Sakai and navigate to your course
- Click on Site Info > Add Tool
- Select Squarecap, then click Continue
- Under Launch URL, copy/paste this Squarecap courses's URL:
- Click Continue, then click Finish
- Click the newly created Squarecap link in the left sidebar to complete setup!