Once we've worked with your school's IT department to set up a connection between Blackboard and Squarecap, you'll be able to connect any of your Squarecap courses to Blackboard, allowing for:
- Single sign-on course registration for your students
- Automatic or single-click grade upload from Squarecap to Blackboard
To request a Blackboard integration or check your school's integration status, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After integration is complete, create a Squarecap account and create a course with the same name as your Blackboard course. We recommend that you don't allow students to enroll themselves in your Squarecap course since they'll be able to access it via Blackboard:
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to your course
- Click on Content > Build Content > Web Link
- Under Name, write Squarecap
- Under URL, copy/paste this course's URL
- Check This link is to a Tool Provider
- Under Enable Evaluation, select Yes
- Under Web Link Options > Open in New Window, select Yes
- Click Submit, then click on the newly created Squarecap link to complete setup!