Once we've worked with your school's IT department to set up a connection between Blackboard and Squarecap, you'll be able to connect any of your Squarecap courses to Blackboard, allowing for:
- Single sign-on course registration for your students
- Automatic or single-click grade upload from Squarecap to Blackboard
To request a Blackboard integration or check your school's integration status, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After integration is complete, create a Squarecap account and create a course with the same name as your Blackboard course. We recommend that you don't allow students to enroll themselves in your Squarecap course since they'll be able to access it via Blackboard:
After you've created your course, a "Connect to Blackboard" icon will appear at the top of the course page:
Clicking on this will open a set of instructions for connecting your course to Blackboard:
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to your course
- Click on Content > Build Content > Web Link
- Under Name, write Squarecap
- Under URL, copy/paste this course's URL
- Check This link is to a Tool Provider
- Under Enable Evaluation, select Yes
- Under Web Link Options > Open in New Window, select Yes
- Click Submit, then click on the newly created Squarecap link to complete setup!
After you click on the new Squarecap link, you should see a "Setup Complete!" message.
Once setup is complete, instruct your students to access Squarecap by clicking on the Squarecap link in your Blackboard course under the Content tab. They'll automatically be enrolled in your Squarecap course.
After you've completed one or more sessions, you'll be able to upload and sync grades to Blackboard by clicking the Upload All button at the top right.
Please sign in to leave a comment.