Squarecap has the ability to configure an "API" integration with Canvas schools which allows for a simplified experience for both teachers and students. We work with the IT department at your school to set this up so that your account is automatically integrated with no extra steps on your part.
If you are teaching at a Canvas connected school, you will be able to
- Sign on with your Canvas User ID - Students too!
- Import any course that is published to Canvas in 2 minutes or less!
- Automatically send your grades to your Canvas grade book after each session!
- Grant Instructor Permissions to TAs listed on your Canvas course so that they are able to log in with their Canvas IDs and see everything you can.
Currently, our connected Canvas schools include:
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
- Dixie State University
- Florida State University
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- University of Central Florida
- University of Colorado - Denver
- University of Oklahoma
- University of San Francisco - California
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas - Austin
If you are at a Canvas school that is not yet fully connected to Squarecap, please email us at email@example.com to get this process started.
You should also send an email to your IT department so that they are aware that you are requesting integration.
Until this process is complete, you can use these instructions to create your independent Squarecap account.