Squarecap has the ability to integrate with all major Learning Management Systems (Canvas, Blackboard, etc.) which allows for a simplified experience for both teachers and students. We'll work with the IT department at your school to set this up so that your account is automatically integrated with no extra steps on your part.
If you are teaching at a connected Canvas school, you will be able to
- Sign in with your Canvas credentials - students too!
- Import any course that is published to Canvas in 2 minutes or less!
- Automatically send your grades to your Canvas grade book after each session!
- Grant Instructor Permissions to TAs listed on your Canvas course so that they are able to log in with their Canvas IDs and see everything you can.
If you're a teacher at a school using Blackboard, D2L Brightspace, or other systems besides Canvas, our integration will allow you to:
- Enable your students and teaching assistants to log into Squarecap directly from your LMS!
- Automatically send your grades to your LMS grade book! (Single-column only)
Currently, our connected schools include:
- Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
- California State University - Long Beach
- Dixie State University
- Florida State University
- South Dakota State University
- St. Ambrose University
- The University of Alabama - Birmingham
- The University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- The University of Central Florida
- The University of Colorado - Denver
- The University of Dayton
- The University of Oklahoma
- The University of San Francisco
- The University of South Florida
- The University of Texas - Austin
- West Virginia University
If your university isn't on either of these lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get this process started.
You should also send an email to your IT department so that they are aware that you are requesting integration.
Until this process is complete, you can use these instructions to create your independent Squarecap account.