You can view your Squarecap roster by clicking the students link from your course.
Your course roster data is displayed in the Students table.
If you haven't added any students yet:
- Click "Upload Roster" to import your roster from a csv file.
- Select your roster file from your computer documents in the following prompt.
Any errors that occur in parsing your roster file will be displayed.
- Please correct these errors in order to continue.
- Click "What should my roster look like?" to view detailed information about the required csv format and to download an example file.
Once the contents of your roster file are successfully parsed:
- Click Upload on the confirmation dialog to add the students to your course.
- An email will be sent to the students to let them know you've enrolled them in your course.
You can drop students from your course by clicking "Drop" in the Actions column of the Students table.
Students are automatically added to your Squarecap course when they log in.
You can sync your roster to detect any students who are no longer registered in your Canvas course, then click "Drop" next to each student's name to drop them from your Squarecap course.