Squarecap is free to use for the first two weeks of the semester. After the 12th class day, if your course requires a Squarecap subscription, you can subscribe by logging into the website and clicking Settings > Manage Subscription.
Note: Squarecap subscriptions cannot be purchased from within our mobile app.
There are several options for subscribing:
- You can purchase a one-semester, one-year, or four-year subscription on the website using a credit/debit card. Note that all our subscriptions are just a one-time purchase with no recurring billing. One subscription covers access for an unlimited number of courses each semester.
- 1 Semester - $12 - 5 months of unlimited access
- 1 Year - $20 - 12 months of unlimited access
- 4 Years - $50 - 4 years of unlimited access
- If you have an access code for Squarecap, click Input Access Code at the bottom of the subscription page and enter the 16-digit alphanumeric code. Access codes are pre-programmed for a specific duration (e.g. one-semester, one-year) and are for one-time use only. Your campus bookstore may carry access cards for Squarecap.
- If you're using a textbook from Cengage Learning or W.W. Norton, your class syllabus will indicate whether Squarecap is available bundled with your textbook. If so, you have the option to purchase a textbook bundle which includes a Squarecap access code. This code will be given to you electronically or physically depending on how you purchased it. If you purchased a physical textbook, the access code may be located within the front or back of your textbook.
- If your course uses Norton Inclusive Access, your Inclusive Access enrollment may come with a Squarecap subscription. This will be indicated in either your class syllabus and/or the purchase page for Inclusive Access. During the add/drop period for your course, you’ll have the option to either pay for Inclusive Access or opt out. If you opt out, you will have to purchase Squarecap using options #1 or #2.
Thank you for using Squarecap!